Thursday 5 September 2013

Autumn is here

September is finally upon us. We can already feel the change in the weather. The air has a refreshing crisp to it. Im planning on dusting off my boots and fall coats. Bring my pants, sweaters and dark clothes out of storage. I keep my cheerful summer clothes separate from my dark depressing clothes (yes I have two closets in my condo... my boyfriend has come to terms that thats just how it is).
With the beautiful fall among us I'm looking to make some jewelry to help make the autumn fashion attire fun. I'm looking for lots of inspirational colours... golds, ambers, reds, browns and oranges... with hopes to make jewlery you'll be excited to show off.
I'll be making an appearance this month at hamiltons Blues Explosion at Hamilton Place Friday September 27th as a vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment