Sunday 8 September 2013

Arts + Crafts

With today being a beautiful warm September day (and football season starting) I decided to get out of the house and go for a stroll. Like all my strolls I never have any destination in mind. Today I discovered a small artists consignment gallery in downtown Burlington's Village Square called Artist Walk : Arts + Crafts.
I met a wonderful girl named Robin who told me all about how I can display my jewelry there. She also told me about craft shows they set up, one coming up in December. 
All art displayed there is for sale and open to the public.  Another perk: its focused towards local artists like myself. Another perk: there is no cost to have the items displayed (just a % of my sales goes towards the shop)

Who knows you might see some of my stuff in thia gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment